Product Registration and Warranty
Thank you for purchasing one of our products. Please read the warranty terms carefully and complete the form below to register your product with us and activate your warranty.
LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
END USER WARRANTY: SINGLE PHASE POWER SOLUTIONS, LLC (SPPS) warrants the 1-to-3 Microgrid Power Source and/or BELLE™ Written-Pole® Motor and accessories manufactured by SPPS to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service when installed, operated and maintained in accordance with SPPS’s instructions and specifications. SPPS's obligations under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or exchange or parts which may prove defective under normal use and service within the one (1) year of installation or fifteen (15) months of shipment by SPPS for the control panel, and three (3) years of installation or 38 months of shipment by SPPS for the motor. SPPS will not accept responsibility for nor accept invoices for unauthorized repairs to its components even though defective. In the case of components, parts or units purchased by SPPS, SPPS's obligation shall not exceed the settlement that it is able to obtain from the supplier thereof. This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for use and of all other obligations or liabilities on our part, and SPPS neither assumes, nor authorizes any other person to assume for us, any other liabilities in connection with the sale of Single Phase Power Solutions products or any part thereof which has been subject to accident, negligence, alteration, abuse or misuse. SPPS makes no warranty whatsoever in respect to accessories or parts not supplied by us. SPPS makes no warranty whatsoever in respect to incidental or consequential damages. SPPS makes no warranty whatsoever in respect to special transportation, handling, or facility related charges required at or as a consequence of the end user's location or installation conditions. Installation, including wiring, is the end user's responsibility and must comply with all codes governing the jurisdiction. Any wiring information provided by SPPS is for information only and may not conform to end user's location codes and is not warranted by SPPS. This warranty shall apply only within the contiguous 48 United States. Buyer expressly disclaims any other warranties except those provided for under this Agreement.
NUCLEAR USE DISCLAIMER: Equipment sold by SINGLE PHASE POWER SOLUTIONS, LLC is not intended for use in conjunction with any nuclear facility or activity. If so used, SPPS disclaims all liability for any nuclear damage, injury, or contamination, and Buyer shall indemnify and hold SPPS, its officers, agents, employees, successors, assigns, customers, and vendors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, or expenses of whatever form or nature (including attorney's fees and other costs of defending any action) which they or any of them may sustain or incur, whether as a result of breach of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, by reason of such use.
SINGLE PHASE POWER SOLUTIONS AGREES TO:
- Provide the parts and labor necessary to effect on-site and factory warranty repairs during regular working hours.
- Pay one-way shipping charges for warranty replacement parts to the customer.
- Provide technical support and customer assistance via telephone access to factory personnel.
THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO:
- Return to the factory any parts, components or equipment that have been exchanged under warranty. Customer further agrees to pay the one-way shipping charges for returning the exchanged items to the factory.
- Be responsible for the cost of waiting time, after hours labor, and any other charges incurred due to customer's delay, failure or refusal to provide hazard free access to the equipment during normal working hours.
- Reimburse SPPS at its standard service rates for all services performed by SPPS at the customer's request not related to the repair of equipment found by SPPS to be defective under this warranty.
- Reimburse SPPS for travel, travel time, and expenses for all warranty and non-warranty service.
- Assist in diagnosis and repair of simple defects in collaboration with factory telephone support.