Solids Handling Pumps for Manure
Our single-phase manure pumps are designed for coarse abrasives. They offer exceptional wear resistance and long life in harsh environments. Coupled with our large horsepower single-phase BELLE™ Motors our pump systems are as low maintenance and worry-free as possible.
Our single-phase manure pump systems feature the Cornell Pump Company's MP Pumps. The MP Pump series from Cornell combines 70 years of innovative pump manufacturing and design with their highly regarded Cycloseal® technology. Offering high operating pressures, these MP Pumps are specifically designed for coarse abrasives.
Features and Benefits:
- Run-Dry™ and Redi-Prime® compatible
- Thick cross-sections for abrasive wear and high operating pressures
- Front adjustable wear plate to regain lost efficiency while in service
- Replaceable suction liner and wear plates
- Heavy-duty construction for aggressive application with 17-4PH Stainless shaft
- Heavy-duty pump bearing frame with double angular contact thrust bearing. Oil or grease lubricated.
- Efficiencies up to 89%
- Heavy walled castings
- External balance line
- Two-year warranty on pump
- Three-year warranty on motor
- No soft-start required: system starts on less than 2x running current
- Remote start ready